Customer Safety is Our #1 Priority During COVID-19!
Our Response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Our employees, valued clients and extended community continue to be our top concern. In an effort to contain the spread of COVID-19 virus, and with guidance from Canadian Public Health Authorities we have modified our business hours and processes.
- Service and Parts are Open Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm by Appointment Only
- Sales Department is Open Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm and Saturday 10am-4pm
We have taken the following measures to keep our guests & employees safe:
- A single point of entry into the dealership.
- Limited number of guests by Appointment Only
- Sanitization stations throughout the dealership
- Gloves and masks will be worn by technicians. Steering wheel covers are applied to all vehicles during service.
- We guarantee that vehicles are being sanitized after test drives
- Enhanced cleaning protocols and sanitizing within the dealership throughout the day.
- Increased internal communication within our staff, keeping them up to date on all safety measures.
- We encourage Skype or Video conferences in the Sales department for those clients who are hesitant to visit the showroom.
These measures are being monitored and will be adjusted as needed. We want to assure you that we are, and will continue to take all necessary steps in keeping our dealership a safe place.
We ask that anyone feeling unwell refrain from visiting us in the dealership at this time to protect yourself & others.
We look forward to continuing to meet your automotive needs and wish all our loyal client’s safety and good health.
Mercedes-Benz Durham Team