Loading... please wait.
Build and Price Your Next Mercedes-Benz Model
If you’re shopping for a Mercedes-Benz near Toronto, you’re probably aware that there’s a massive automotive inventory shortage across the globe. Want to ensure you get your hands on the vehicle you want at a price that hasn’t been driven up by inflation? We recommend that you use our Mercedes-Benz configurator tool to custom build your Mercedes-Benz model and place a pre-order through our showroom in Whitby. Take a moment to learn how to build and price your Mercedes-Benz using our helpful tool. Then, fill out a pre-approval and contact Mercedes-Benz Durham to take the next step!
How to Use Our Mercedes-Benz Configurator Tool
The first step of custom ordering a Mercedes-Benz near Oshawa is to build and price your Mercedes-Benz using our Mercedes-Benz configurator tool. Here, you’ll be able to select all the features and accessories you want on your next model and request an official quote on your vehicle. To do so, follow these steps:
- Select which model segment you’re interested in.
- Then, click on the icon for the model in which you’re interested.
- From there, you’ll be brought a menu of the different trims of the model, and the highlight features for each trim. Click on the configuration that most interests you.
- Next up, you’ll need to choose which engine option you’d like to equip your vehicle with.
- Up next, select the exterior paint and interior colours for your vehicle, as well as upholstery options.
- At this point, all you need to do is select any add-on packages you’d like. These packages bundle up similar features by category. For instance, the Premium Package will feature all kinds of luxurious cabin appointments.
- Once you’ve chosen your packages, you’ll be given a quote for how the price of your next vehicle, given your selections.
- To get an official price, click the request a quote button. Our sales representatives will get back to you with an official price, and walk you through the steps of submitting your order and what to expect in terms of shipment and financing!
Have More Questions About How to Build and Price a Mercedes-Benz?
Now that you’ve read about how to use our Mercedes-Benz configurator tool, if you run into issues or have further questions, don’t hesitate to call our associates in Whitby at (905) 666-8805. We can walk you through every step of the custom order process. And while you’re here, be sure to explore our offers and incentives, which can even be applied to custom orders!